In this video, it shows a sterotyipcal family (mom, dad, child) ... Of course the mother made dinner and serves it to her husband and her child (who also happens to be male).. The husband starts to speak Italian and the women starts to melt and act like a little school girl, when she sort of takes the food away from the kid to give into her sexual urges to her new sexy "italiano" husband I almost died.. I love this commercial haha.
Talk about typical!!! 1. Of course the women is serving the food (thats a given) 2. Then she takes the food away from the boy to give to the Daddy once she sees how pleased he is with it (because in todays society we learn that a "good wife" pleases her husband at all costs: I.e.: her own happiness, and now her CHILDS food too!)
Posted by B-Bloggin'
ReplyDeleteTalk about typical!!!
ReplyDelete1. Of course the women is serving the food (thats a given)
2. Then she takes the food away from the boy to give to the Daddy once she sees how pleased he is with it (because in todays society we learn that a "good wife" pleases her husband at all costs: I.e.: her own happiness, and now her CHILDS food too!)
- Molly